Important Message from President & CEO Dave Ward
As our communities continue to feel the increased impact of coronavirus (COVID-19), we feel it is important to share with you what we are doing to help keep people safe and healthy. TNC has proactively created response plans and taken steps to minimize exposure.
Some of the steps we have taken include:
- asking our teammates to stay home if they have had exposure to the virus or if they are presenting with flu-like symptoms
- enhancing our facility cleaning efforts
- implementing a “no handshake” policy and utilizing an “e-greet” elbow to elbow tap
- suspending all TNC group gatherings
- expanding the workspace layout in the Business Solutions area
- implementing a staggered alternating day remote working schedule for those able to complete job functions from home
- rolling out Microsoft Teams for remote conferencing and document sharing capabilities to all staff
We are taking these precautionary steps while still allowing our teammates to work and maintain their income. Please know that we are closely monitoring this rapidly evolving situation and making the best possible decisions for TNC and the community. During this unprecedented time of uncertainty, the safety and well-being of our teammates and participants continues to be our number one priority.
We will keep you updated as things progress both here and on social media. Thank you in advance for your continued support as we navigate this challenging situation one day at a time and determine how best to continue serving people with disabilities.
President & CEO