Nobis Enterprises, Inc. (Nobis) is a non-profit business, and AbilityOne Nonprofit Agency, dedicated to leveraging the power of government contracting in providing meaningful training and employment opportunities to persons with disabilities. We believe that delivery of world class services and conformance to contract requirements is the key to building and maintaining positive relationships with all stakeholders and is vital for organizational mission accomplishment.
With over 35 years of experience, we are uniquely qualified to meet various government requirements. More than 70 Nobis Enterprises employees provide administrative, mailroom, recycling and custodial services supporting 10 federal and state contracts throughout 23 states. Our team is ready to customize our services to meet your business needs!
Current Nobis Enterprises government customers include:
- Department of Defense, Air Force, Dobbins Air Reserve Base – Nobis employees and supervisors provide janitorial services
- Environmental Protection Agency – Nobis employees and supervisors manage the mail center and supply room
- Department of Defense, Army, Corps of Engineers – Nobis employees serve the mailroom at the Atlanta Federal Center
- Department of Housing and Urban Development – Nobis employees provide administrative services at multiple locations throughout 23 states
- Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control & Prevention – Nobis employees and supervisors manage the mail center
- Social Security Administration – Nobis employees and supervisor manage the mail center and perform file room services
- Internal Revenue Service – Nobis employees and supervisors manage the San Diego mail center
- Department of Energy – Nobis employees and supervisor provide janitorial services
- General Services Administration – Nobis employees and supervisor provide administrative services
Opportunities in public service and government-serving fields is crucial to accomplishing our goals and mission of empowering people through employment. To learn more about our government solutions, give us a call at 770-427-9000 or fill out our online contact form.