Nobis Enterprises, Inc. (Nobis) is a non-profit business, and AbilityOne Nonprofit Agency, dedicated to leveraging the power of government contracting in providing meaningful training and employment opportunities to persons with disabilities. We believe that delivery of world class services and conformance to contract requirements is the key to building and maintaining positive relationships with all stakeholders and is vital for organizational mission accomplishment.
With over 35 years of experience, we are uniquely qualified to meet various government requirements. More than 75 Nobis Enterprises employees provide administrative, mailroom, recycling and custodial services supporting 10 federal and state contracts throughout 19 states. Our team is ready to customize our services to meet your business needs!
List of current Nobis Enterprises government customers include:
- Department of Defense, Air Force, Dobbins Air Reserve Base (2) – Nobis Enterprises (Nobis) employees and supervisors provide janitorial and recycling services
- Environmental Protection Agency – Nobis employees and supervisors manage the mail center and supply room for the agency
- Department of Defense, Army, Corps of Engineers – Nobis employees serve the mailroom at the Atlanta Federal Center
- Department of Housing and Urban Development – Nobis employees provide administrative services at over 20 HUD locations throughout 19 states
- Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control & Prevention – Nobis employees and supervisors manage the mail center
- Social Security Administration – Nobis employees and supervisors manage the mail center and perform file room services
- Department of Justice – Nobis employees and supervisors provide administrative services
- State of Georgia – Statewide contract for drug test kits
Opportunities in public service and government-serving fields is crucial to accomplishing our goals and mission of empowering people through employment. To learn more about our government solutions, give us a call at 770-427-9000 or fill out our online contact form.