Nobis Enterprises, Inc. (Nobis) is a non-profit business and AbilityOne services provider that is dedicated to leveraging the power of government contracting by providing meaningful training and employment opportunities to persons with disabilities. We believe that delivery of world class services and conformance to contract requirements is the key to building and maintaining positive relationships with all stakeholders and is vital for organizational mission accomplishment.
With over 40 years of experience, we are uniquely qualified to meet various government requirements. More than 70 Nobis Enterprises employees provide administrative, mailroom, and custodial services supporting 11 federal and state contracts throughout 22 states. Our team is ready to customize our services to meet your business needs!
Current Nobis Enterprises government customers include:
- Dobbins Air Reserve Base – custodial services
- Travis Air Force Base – mail services
- Columbus Air Force Base – mail services
- Environmental Protection Agency – mail and supply room services
- Department of Defense, Army, Corps of Engineers – mail services
- Department of Housing and Urban Development – nationwide administrative and mail services
- Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control & Prevention – mail services
- Social Security Administration – mail and file room services
- Internal Revenue Service – mail services (San Diego and Portland)
- Department of Energy – custodial services
- General Services Administration – administrative services
Opportunities in public service and government-serving fields is crucial to accomplishing our goals and mission of empowering people through employment. To learn more about our government solutions, give us a call at 770-427-9000 or fill out our online contact form.
Chief Operating Officer
WE ARE TRUSTED BY: