Help decrease the spread of influenza viruses and coronaviruses, such as COVID-19, with a flu prevention kit. These kits are also commonly referred to as travel kits, amenity kits, personal hygiene kits, COVID prevention kits, infection prevention kits, PPE kits, etc. Regardless of the name you assign to the kits, the contents will be customized to meet the specific hygiene needs of your end user and the packaging can be customized to match the branding of your organization. Depending on the contents of the kits, the size of the kit itself will more than likely be small enough to fit into a purse, conference bag, bookbag, briefcase, carryon luggage, etc.
The possible contents of the kit include:
- Latex gloves (medical grade, industrial grade, or restaurant grade)
- Nitrile gloves (medical grade, industrial grade, or restaurant grade)
- Cloth face mask (branded or unbranded)
- Disposable face mask (3 ply, non-sterile)
- Hand sanitizer (gel or no gel, various sizes)
- Disinfectant wipes
- Information card about flu prevention
- Anything else that you deem necessary
The possible packaging options of the kit include:
- Reclosable (e.g. Ziploc) bag
- Heat sealed poly bag
- Paper bag
- Corrugated box
This kit is ideal for the:
- Public transportation traveler (e.g. air, rail, bus, etc.)
- Employees who come in contact with a large population of people
- Students attending classroom style lectures
- Attendees of highly populated events
- Attendees of social activities
- Attendees of conferences
- Attendees of sporting events
- Guests of hotels
Procurement of Supplies
Tommy Nobis Center is capable of procuring the contents of the kits on behalf of the customer; however, during a nationwide healthcare crisis such as the COVID-19 pandemic, supply may be challenging to procure. Tommy Nobis Center will inform customers of any supply challenges when a quote is prepared. Alternatively, the customer is welcome to source the contents of the kits independently and arrange for delivery of the supplies to our warehouse to be kitted.
Our infrastructure enables us to produce tens of thousands of kits weekly to meet your needs. Our 39,000 square feet warehouse has 6 loading docks, multiple storage racks to store hundreds of pallets, and ample workspace to operate many assembly lines. In fact, our flexible workforce enables us to ramp up or downsize quickly and efficiently to adjust to your rapidly changing demand. Moreover, we have partnerships with local carriers to facilitate the logistics of getting products to and from our warehouse. Whether you have a need for as few as 1,000 kits or as many as 1,000,000 kits, Tommy Nobis Center has the capacity to deliver.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Since we are a nonprofit organization serving people with disabilities and other barriers to employment, the proceeds from our services pay for initiatives that assist people with disabilities such as early youth employment services, transportation services, vocational training, and more. Please click here to learn more about our programs.
The minimum order quantity is 100 kits. Please complete the RFQ form so that we can generate an accurate price for your customized kits.